Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snack Time

The other day, Judah and I were driving home from the gym. He was eating a snack. After a while, I noticed that he was sniffling a lot and sounding kind of stuffed up when he talked to me. I turned and asked him if he was feeling okay. This is the conversation that followed:

Teri: You sound kind of stuffed up, Judah. Are you feeling okay?
Judah: No, Mommy, I don't feel good. My nose hurts.
Teri: Your NOSE hurts?!

PAUSE...

Judah: Mommy, I put a peanut up my nose.
Teri: A PEANUT up your nose?!
Judah: Uh-huh
Teri: When we get home we'll try to get it out.
Judah: Okay, Mommy.

When we got home, we tried to blow it out into a kleenex with no luck. We waited a little longer and tried again and, voila!, 1/2 a peanut flew out! He's such a boy! :)

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Omg, that is so funny!!!!
When I was little I shoved a pearl in my ear. Had to go to the doctors and get it flushed out. Lucky he blew it right out. Was he trying to be an Elephant??? :)Love and miss ya

Abby said...

miss you guys! Nice story! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey didn't Steve shove something up his nose when he was little? Something so big they couldn't get it out at home?
Hope to see you all soon,
Lynette

Whitten415 said...

Funny stuff... I'm happy that you were able to get it out and didn't have to go into the doctor/ER to get it out! Hopefully he remembers it being a bad experience so he doesn't do it again! The only thing Emma sticks up her nose is her fingers ;)~