Friday, May 1, 2009

The Knight & The Deer





A couple of weeks ago my dad took Judah and his cousin, Alex, out for breakfast. On their way back home, dad pointed out a dead deer in the ditch to the kids. Deer cross in that area of the road all the time at night (I've personally almost hit a deer two different times on that same stretch) and I'm surprised there aren't more that actually get hit. Anyway, my dad must have mentioned something about the deer being killed at night because Judah came home and told me that a knight had killed the deer down the road. Judah has been learning about knights and their armor and what it means to put on the full armor of God so I guess when he heard the word "night" he thought Grandad meant "knight." :)

1 comment:

Whitten415 said...

Come to think of it, I have seen a knight along that road on occasion... :) Thanks for sharing all the Judah-isms. I need to keep better track of those things with my own kids... sure put a smile on my face!