Friday, March 18, 2011

May The Force Be With You


About a month ago, I decided that Judah was old enough to understand and "get into" the original Star Wars movies that Steve and I grew up with. We introduced the first one to Judah and let him watch it several times to get to know the characters, etc. before we let him watch the 2nd and 3rd ones. To say that Judah is now a Star Wars junkie is an understatement. :) He's all about light sabers (light savers as Judah says) and Imperial Walkers and Yoda now. Anyway, when he and I were sitting in the John Deere combine harvester simulator the other day at the Bettendorf Family Museum, Judah stood up on his seat and began flipping lots of switches and turning knobs. I said, "What are you doing, Judah?" and he said to me, "I've got to switch all of these so we can make the jump to light speed." Um, okay. :)

No comments: