Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starbucks/Boys Date Day


Once a week, Steve takes Judah on a "boys date" where they do fun stuff together. They're typically out for about 3 hours. During that time, I usually go to Starbucks to read, write birthday/thank you cards, do some design work on the computer, etc. I look so forward to my Starbucks day every week because it gives me some much-needed, uninterrupted time to work on those things I don't manage to get done when Judah is around. It's nice to feel like a "normal" personal out in the real world without a busy toddler sometimes too. Last week, Steve took Judah to Cabela's sporting goods store. They have lots of wildlife scenes with real (stuffed) wild animals, which Judah loves to look at. The first time he saw this scene of the lion and the zebra, he said, "Oh no, zebra fall!" Daddy loves boys date day too! It's a day we all look forward to every week.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I wanna get on that program