Friday, March 21, 2008

Tots

Judah loves Tater Tots. He loves to dip them in ketchup. Yesterday Judah requested Tots for dinner. I told him we were having pizza so he then inquired as to whether we could have Tots in the morning. I told him, "Maybe." Well, this morning Steve and I woke up to Judah calling over and over again from his bed..."Daddy, me some Tots please!" The kid has a mind like a steel trap! :) For his tenacity, he was rewarded with a breakfast of...Tots (and some other healthier items too).

4 comments:

Matt & Becki Hart said...

What??? You mean that Tots aren't healthy??? Uh-oh... :)

Whitten415 said...

He's gotta have his tots, Mom!
"Hey Napoleon...!"

Matt & Becki Hart said...

I think of Napoleon every time I read this blog! Too funny - we do think alike, don't we.

Whitten415 said...

I'm still laughing over this one 3 weeks later!