Friday, June 19, 2009

Boys, You Gotta Love 'Em!

Lately, Steve has been teaching Judah the fine art of spitting and, seemingly all on his own, Judah has discovered the joy of dropping trou' wherever he feels like it to enjoy the freedom of peeing outside. A couple weeks ago we were in the front yard of my parents' house saying goodbye to my sister and her kids when I turned around to see Judah with his pants around his ankles going pee right in the middle of the yard. As a side note, my parents live on a busy road with lots of traffic going by. A few days later, my mom looked up from the kitchen table to see Judah, once again with his pants around his ankles, peeing on the deck. I'm glad he has finally gotten the hang of potty training (see previous post) but I guess I was just hoping he would be a little more discreet about it. I guess I'm just too much of a girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)