Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting Settled

We have some exciting news to share with everyone. Steve has signed on full-time with Heritage Church as the Children's Pastor AND we are finally able to get settled in our own home. We found a house that we love in Davenport, IA, which is a 5 minute drive to the church. We close on June 30th and will be officially moving in on July 1st. Steve and I were talking this morning that we were officially "released" from serving at Coram Deo on July 1st 2008...ONE YEAR AGO to the day that we will finally move into our own home here in the Quad Cities. It's been a challenging year but one full of many lessons learned. Of course it's during the challenging times that God tends to teach us the most as He stretches and grows us in our walk with Him. We are thankful for those lessons but also thankful that we are able to begin moving forward in our new ministry (both at the church and in our day-to-day lives). You can take a closer look at the house by clicking this link: 2021 Elm St. Davenport, IA 52803. If you're in town, we'd love for you to stop by! We love to cook so we might even feed you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you will be so close to us!!! I would love to help you get settled, but we will be out of town until about the 9th....talk to you then...

Felice said...

Awesome!! Jason is on vacation around Labor day. How bout some company? - Felice

Sloane said...

What a beautiful new home, Teri and Steve! It reminds me a lot of your Bloomington home. :-) I love the big deck on the back. I can't wait to come visit.

And I enjoyed reading your June blogs and seeing all the wonderful photos of you and Judah. I can't get over how big he is!

Love and miss you very much!

Whitten415 said...

I am so happy for you and anxiously await pictures of what it looks like with you guys in it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it when we're home!