Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Milestone...

As most first-time mom's probably do, I started Judah on potty training way too early. He wasn't ready and it led to much frustration for me. I look back and see that 18 months was just too young for Judah to fully grasp the concept of potty training. Moving cross-country from Reno, NV to Rock Island, IL and the many transitions that have taken place during the last 10 months really took its toll on our progress too. BUT, I am happy to announce that something just clicked with Judah a couple of weeks ago and now he is completely potty trained (even #2!), even staying dry most nights. He is very good about telling me when he has to go and even just getting up and going in to the bathroom by himself. I am very proud of my little guy! The photo is of Judah doing his best Nacho Libre impression. (That's for you, Dawson!) Ha Ha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He does look a little like Dawson in that hat!!

Felice said...

That's awesome!! I dread the potty training.